Are you ready to create some teeny tiny stories full of impact and truth and humanity? YES YOU ARE! Come flash with us…
Our Beginner’s Guide to Flash Fiction course contains a holy hand grenade of tips, tricks and techniques on crafting your own glorious little story nuggets, breaking all the rules (jk there aren’t any), and even getting your work published.
- What, actually, IS flash fiction?
- Where to find inspiration and story ideas
- The fundamentals of flash and how to use ’em
- How to develop, edit, and polish your work
- And what to do when you’re ready to send your stories out into the world <eek!>
Over the course of seven weeks (or however long you need to take!) we'll guide you gently by the hand and guide you through the ins and outs of flash fiction to help you develop your craft and find your own flashy groove!
WHAT YOU GET
- A comprehensive guide to the world of flash fiction, including: generating ideas, developing structure, characterisation, pace and tone, editing and getting published!
- Daily inspiration, whip-cracking, writing exercises and prompts
- Top tips, techniques, advice and examples from the very best flashers around
- A private student forum group to discuss ideas, techniques and get advice from your tutors and fellow writers
- A LOVELY social media community of Writers HQers