Are your writing fears holding you back? Be not afeared. All is well.
Our Writing Without Fear course contains a metric tonne of tips, tricks and advice on boosting your confidence, overcoming self-doubt, and dealing with the many terrifying aspects of the writing process.
- The dreaded blank page <gasp>
- Good old imposter syndrome <argh>
- The existential horror of writer’s block <no, please, stop>
- Your mortal enemy: the inner critic <oof>
- And… dun dun duuuuun: REJECTION <faints>
We know. It’s scary. Take a moment to compose yourself, take a big whiff of the smelling salts, and gird your loins, because by the end of this course you’ll have all the tools you need to defeat each and every one of those dastardly fiends, achieving epic-level freedom from fear.
Learn how to recognise, avoid, and smash the writerly fears that are stopping you from achieving your goals.
WHAT YOU GET
- Seven days of fear-smashing inspiration, pep, hand-holding, and support.
- Daily inspiration, whip-cracking, writing exercises and prompts
- Top tips from tip-top authors
- A private student Facebook group to discuss ideas, techniques and get advice from your tutors and fellow writers
- A LOVELY social media community of Writers HQers
Love for Writing Without Fear
I completed this course over Christmas and after a particularly dry spell for new ideas it was exactly what I needed. I've come out with a couple of solid ideas to develop into bigger stories and a host of techniques to try next time I'm feeling b...
I really enjoyed this class, and though ideas seem to be the least of my problems, I really did appreciate the differed approaches (and especially the idea of changing the channel! Brilliant!!) in this class!
Great ideas generator
This course has some great techniques for generating ideas and expanding on them. I've got some new ideas, and have expanded on another idea that has been rumbling around for quite a while. It's gone in quite the opposite direction to what I thoug...
That's what this course left me with - in a very good way. It goes straight for the writing jugular, which is what a ditherer like me needs. It left me feeling like this: I can run away as far as I can get from anything to do with writing, or I ca...